Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nikon 1 J1 & V1

Dear readers,

First of all, we would like to apologise for the slow updates. Before I have my colleague on board writing blog posts with me, I was doing it alone. With all the work piled up and stuff, I really did not had much time in writing.

I'm glad that my colleague will be helping me to update the blog as well so as to ensure that you can get weekly updates (2 times a week) on gadgets that we have or gonna have.

Well, let me re-kickstart our blog post with Nikon 1 J1 &V1.

First of all, I think Nikon Marketing actually came out with a cool campaign - "I AM" Campaign so you have the taglines for the cameras like V1 - I AM CHANGING EVERYTHING or J1 - I AM YOUR SMART PARTNER. Of course, when you have these kinds of powerful taglines, you really need to make sure that your camera can live up to it. Of course, Nikon, being in the industy for so long, they definitely have the confidence to come up with these really AWESOME taglines!

Anyways, I AM EXCITED when I receved the invitation to their official launch for their Nikon1 J1 & V1 last Friday. Before I go any more indept about Nikon1 J1 & V1 (hereby naming it J1 &V1 respectively), well, I  must let you know why we are so excited about it.

1. This is the 1st time Nikon is coming out with Mirrorless camera
2. This is a brand new system "engineered' from scratch from Nikon

The players in the Singapore market so far for the mirrorles cameras are Olympus, Panasonic, Samsung & Sony. And everyone is wating for Canon & Nikon to come up with mirrorless cameras as well. So FINALLY, IT HAS ARRIVED. Nikon's mirrorless, J1 & V1. My only concern, is the J1 & the V1 worth the long wait?

- TBC - look out for tml's post for more in-dept details about Nikon 1 J1 & V1!

No comments:

Post a Comment